Electrical Malfunction and Fire
The day before Christmas Eve, 2017, this resident experienced an electrical malfunction which started in the ceiling near the fireplace. The malfunction started in one place and ran across the ceiling before burning through the drywall, trusses, roof and exterior wall.
SERVPRO got to work immediately on emergency mitigation and worked through the demolition processes for the structure rebuild. Not only did the resident rebuild but also made some much-needed repairs, such as electrical rewiring, insulation replacement and cosmetic updates.
To see more about this client's experience, see David Comingdeer's story in our Blog Spot and testimonials.
Please call SERVPRO anytime at 1-800-SERVPRO.